2021.09.27 18:08 No-Whereas-5873 I really don’t think I can do this much longer
I really don’t want to live with this constant battle I’m getting to the point where my exhaustion is making me desperate and I’m scared one day I’ll be too weak to decide to stay.
submitted by No-Whereas-5873 to BorderlinePDisorder [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 madeInNY At least it’s not over an open flame.
|submitted by madeInNY to videosthatendtoosoon [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 RastaOZ Lvl
|submitted by RastaOZ to WIMI [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 Dayexnai7 Feeling like my true self
|submitted by Dayexnai7 to bald [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 Andrii_Piatakha -100% DISCOUNT! Get Top Udemy Courses for FREE! 3 days only!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 FREE COUPONS 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
I'm not joking - 19 FREE COUPONS for TOP UDEMY COURSES!!!
Follow steps below:
1) Share with friends free coupons in Facebook, Instagram, etc
2) Leave feedback to courses if you still didn't wrote
3) Enjoy courses 🙂
Thanks a lot for your support!
Here are coupons:
1) Java from Zero to First Job - https://www.udemy.com/course/java-development-for-beginners-learnit/?referralCode=F98EB7665596A6BACEF0&couponCode=JAVA_FREE_SEP_3
2) Object-oriented programming - https://www.udemy.com/course/oop-learnit/?referralCode=08FB24EE50D60049F25E&couponCode=OOP_FREE_SEP_3
3) Git: from Basics to Advanced - https://www.udemy.com/course/git-learnit/?referralCode=19C194B476D9CD1172AB&couponCode=GIT_FREE_SEP_3
4) Functional programming with Lambdas, Method References and Stream API - https://www.udemy.com/course/functional-programming-learnit/?referralCode=0F84F8BD74B1DAB21710&couponCode=FP_FREE_SEP_3
5) Java Collections Framework: Complete Guide - https://www.udemy.com/course/java-collections-framework-learnit/?referralCode=EC35DD335471F65C220E&couponCode=JCF_FREE_SEP_3
7) Modern PHP Web Development w/ MySQL, GitHub & Heroku - https://www.udemy.com/course/advanced-php-web-development-w-mysql-github-bootstrap-4/?referralCode=FD92582F028CF2DD1773&couponCode=PHP_FREE_SEP_3
8) MySQL Database Development Mastery - https://www.udemy.com/course/mysql-database-development-mastery/?referralCode=04F04ABA62740A78999D&couponCode=MYSQL_FREE_SEP_3
9) Learn ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework (Database First) - https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-aspnet-mvc-and-entity-framework/?referralCode=3B3CCAC77E3C70EF5B36&couponCode=ASPNET_FREE_SEP_3
10) Microsoft SQL Server Development for Everyone - https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-sql-server-2017-for-everyone/?referralCode=5FC39B51A9FEDC1585E7&couponCode=MSSQL_FREE_SEP_3
11) Learn to Code in Python 3: Programming beginner to advanced - https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-python-programming-a-step-by-step-course-to-beginners/?referralCode=4CF5F082B98D515F9D5F&couponCode=PYTHON_FREE_SEP_3
12) Selenium in Java - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework - https://www.udemy.com/course/selenium-in-java-taf-for-beginners-learnit/?referralCode=093E1A194D1CD717F442&couponCode=SEL_FREE_SEP_3
13) Selenium in C# - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework - https://www.udemy.com/course/selenium-in-c-sharp-taf-for-beginners-learnit/?referralCode=CBC3A5C12A9D8B999643&couponCode=SEL_C_FREE_SEP_3
14) Software Architecture and Clean Code Design in OOP - https://www.udemy.com/course/software-architecture-learnit/?referralCode=540B810EC3A1EC8AF1A2&couponCode=ARCH_FREE_SEP_3
15) JUnit 5, Mockito, PowerMock, TDD, BDD & ATTD - https://www.udemy.com/course/testing-for-developers/?referralCode=8A1E93B8677FCCD150F5&couponCode=TDD_FREE_SEP_3
16) Webservices API Testing with Postman - Complete Guide - https://www.udemy.com/course/api-testing-with-postman-for-beginners-learnit/?referralCode=FFB836F3EB104D0DF9D7&couponCode=WEB_TEST_FREE_SEP_3
17) GoF Design Patterns - Complete Course with Java Examples - https://www.udemy.com/course/gof-design-patterns-learnit/?referralCode=D8CD4B18D4ADBE45DF6D&couponCode=GOF_FREE_SEP_3
18) Master Multithreading - Concurrency with Java Examples - https://www.udemy.com/course/multithreading-learnit/?referralCode=A0C5DF0330D6E2F52C4E&couponCode=MULT_FREE_SEP_3
19) Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP) 1Z0-808 - https://www.udemy.com/course/oracle-certification-1z0-808-and-1z0-811-learnit/?referralCode=2F112CA8647A56C78E5C&couponCode=ORAC_FREE_SEP_3
#udemy #udemycoupons #learnitonlineuniversity
submitted by Andrii_Piatakha to Udemy [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 Ankit19999 LCDP Token
| LCDP token is available on BSC. MetaMask is a third party BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) browser wallet, and the very best at that! On Google Chrome, visit metamask.io to download the extension and set up a wallet. https://www.lcdptoken.com/ #lcdp #lcdptoken #nft #BlockchainGaming #gem #Binance |
submitted by Ankit19999 to ICOAnalysis [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 NNN07 POV: Ame loving your music taste
|submitted by NNN07 to Hololive [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 treultra How did you get to a point where you can maintain average speeds like 35 km/h over hours at a time?
I see people's Strava posts on this subreddit or posts of segments from around my area where I ride. Lots of people are able to maintain really solid speeds of 30-40 km/h over long durations like 2-3 hours. I'm wondering what gets you to that point. I know part of the answer will be obvious - training and conditioning. But I ride a gravel bike, have been riding for a few months, am reasonably young and in okay shape, and can barely maintain 35 km/h for more than a few minutes. My top speed on level ground is about 43 km/h. So how do you do it? How much of it would you say is your bike and gear, versus your conditioning or aerodynamic stance? How long did it take you to build up conditioning to maintain these speeds and have that stamina?
submitted by treultra to bicycling [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 The6thKaiser I have no friends and wanna do more with my teenage years
I'm a 14 year old guy and I will be turning 15 next month in October and right now I don't have a girlfriend or any friends, and literally not much activities to do outside. I don't wanna word this to make it sound like I have a horrible life, far from it, I am very lucky to have such a good life. I workout, study history like World War 1 and 2, study astronomy, run, learning German, and a couple more things. The one thing I really want is just friends to hang out with, the last time I really had a friend was all the way back in 2012, nearly 10 years ago and I no longer have contact with him after falling out. I told my mother that I want to do more activities such as football and martial arts and she fully supports me and can kinda tell that one of the reasons why I wanna do more things is to make friends, now I probably could meet new people and befriend them thanks to this but I worry too much to the point where I just start nearly crying as stupid as it sounds. I'm just worried it won't meet my expectations and I'll either meet no one or not get along with anyone which I just hope wont happen and my wish will come true. I get I'm still very young although I've read people saying they spent their later lives alone never having a relationship or friendship which honestly does scare me seeing how life isn't always bright. I spend time with my family but mainly with my mam and dad, my other siblings have moved on with their lives and I never really spent a lot of time with them when they still lived here, if anyone has advice to help me with what I want or relax or anything It'd honestly mean a ton to me, not to mention my hormones are just making it worse which can kinda be hard to control
submitted by The6thKaiser to ireland [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 MobiusRocket With Sega Genesis games coming together with N64 to NSO what are the chances of Dreamcast and GameCube games getting a similar treatment in 1-2 years?
I’m not sure if there would be any problems with emulating Dreamcast games on Switch because sadly I never owned the system but I think it would finally give Sega an excuse to rerelease Sonic Adventure 2.
I want my Chao garden back.
submitted by MobiusRocket to NintendoSwitch [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 Botiszpapa Milyen platformon érdemes kereskedni kriptóval?
Melyik az a kereskedő platform ami a legkevesebb díjat kéri a kriptovaluta vásárlásért, magyarországon mi az elfogadott mit használtok a leginkább?
submitted by Botiszpapa to kriptovaluta [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 richestmaninjericho How I feel getting sucked right back into D2R after playing OG D2 for past 8 months. RIP Life Obligations.
2021.09.27 18:08 TheShipBeamer As it should be.
|submitted by TheShipBeamer to beatlescirclejerk [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 Juoksentelisinkoha I made an animation. Check it out. Or not. Its your life.
2021.09.27 18:08 uniqueusername25621 better pull the cord
2021.09.27 18:08 TheBeatProvider R&B acoustic instrumental left this simple for the artist to sing on . Feedback appreciated
|submitted by TheBeatProvider to TypeBeat [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 TheMindsGutter Your season 47 cast!
|submitted by TheMindsGutter to LiveFromNewYork [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 Status-Ad-3711 Complete transparency about the process of beginning to trust God
I have been in a weird place with God for the past year. I haven’t been doing right by him at all, but he’s still extremely faithful. I have been angry with him because he wants me to mature basically.
I am used to surviving off of happy feelings, getting what I want and highs, not God or his joy. He wants me to graduate from being okay because I’m happy to being ok because I have God. I prayed and asked God to mature me and teach me to depend on him, then when he does I get mad…😣
Through it all God, through his grace and mercy, has been extremely patient with me. The situation that I’m in is actually pretty terrible, and I have been wanting God to change it. God is obviously going to bring me out of it eventually, but I keep getting angry and rebellious because he won’t give me what I want now.
God is faithful, why do I always seem to forget that? He will do more than I could ever ask or think, with his timing and when he does…I’m going to be sobbing to him for forgiveness because I refused to trust him through the process. 😞
I am learning to walk by faith and not by sight. God needs me to learn this, or I have no chance of making it through this unpredictable thing we call life. I thank God for always giving me what I need, instead of what I want.
Have you guys ever gone through a trial, difficulty, a period of time where you waited for God to help with something or a season where God seemed silent? How did you handle it? (All of this reminds me of the psalms where David was crying out to God to be saved from his enemies.)
submitted by Status-Ad-3711 to Christianity [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 syndicatedmaps 10-State Coalition Supporting Ban on Big Tech Censorship
|submitted by syndicatedmaps to walkaway [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 NamoReviews Why didn't Lady Macbeth just take a bath?
|submitted by NamoReviews to BadReads [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 charlizealcaraz Do you feel pressured to be extremely online as a student?
Addicted to scrolling through TikTok? Can't fall asleep at night because you couldn't stop going down that YouTube rabbit hole for some reason? Need to stay on top of news online for a class? No matter what it is, students during the pandemic were more online than ever.
If you are a Ryerson student who:
- had to make a social media account for their progam/class/job
- feels “behind” on internet trends, memes, etc.
- experienced burnout due to the necessity of being online during the pandemic
DM me to be featured in a story for a The Eyeopener's special biz and tech issue.
submitted by charlizealcaraz to ryerson [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 Fair_Awareness_2203 Thrustmaster SF1000 and FFB
I recently bought the SF1000 rim. The old rim was the GT rim which comes as standard with the T300.
For some reason I feel like the FFB is more detailed with the SF1000 rim... I have swapped and tested, with and without iRFFB,
Is it me or placebo?
I had to update firmware for the base after I bought the wheel...
submitted by Fair_Awareness_2203 to iRacing [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 18:08 LordKyuubi [PC] PTS Patch Notes v7.2.1
|submitted by LordKyuubi to elderscrollsonline [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 quote_emperor cartolina-aforisma-franz-kafka-39
|submitted by quote_emperor to aforismiecitazioni [link] [comments]|
2021.09.27 18:08 BUSHVlPER 2 things that I’m unsure about in this game.
The first thing that isn’t really a big deal but is interesting to me is that it seemed like the world was broken up into hexagonal sections in the trailer. In curious to see how that’ll effect the gameplay as opposed to a world without hexagonal sections.
The biggest thing that I’m unsure about is what they said about it being one server. On the discord server they said that everyone will be playing in the same world and that if more space is needed then they can add more. My only problem with this is that if the world is massive then the “spawn point” of area where the people who first play the game spawn will be really cluttered while new players will have access to all the new areas. How hard is it going to be to get to those new areas?
submitted by BUSHVlPER to BitCraftOnline [link] [comments]